Cross Border Injuries

How much money will I receive?

You may be eligible for “general damages”, also known as damages for “pain and suffering”. In Canada, there are maximum amounts that can be paid for pain and suffering, currently set at about $360,000.00. In some provinces, you may also be able to claim for the cost of future care/treatment, lost income, various out of pocket expenses, and other compensation based on the circumstances and nature of your injuries.

The amount you will collect as a result of your accident-related injuries depends on several variables, including: